Monday, January 17, 2011

the little things

One of the things that has kept me going through these deployments is setting goals and prizes for myself :)  These help the time go by faster and keep me motivated in school and life.  Last night I told Michael that I was probably just going to stay here and not do much over spring break.  He promptly told me that would not be a good idea and that I should plan a get-away weekend with the girls.  Needless to say, today I woke up on a mission.  Spent a few hours on the internet and decided that the best solution was to plan a snowboarding trip to central Oregon. I am so excited for this little outing that now I have the motivation to plow through this term and spend three days in warm cabin, on the slopes, shopping, and what ever trouble might befall us :)  Prizes to celebrate another term down are good!

On a side note.  I invested in some new shorts today :)  Texas is a hot place in the summer and this time I shall be prepared for the heat!  Thank you Lucky Brand for your end of the year sale!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews