Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Updating on Aloha Living

I have been wanting to get back into blogging for a while now and was contemplating starting a new blog seeing that I feel like I have grown and changed so much since I last used The Graber Life.  But isn't that kind of the point?  Seeing how your life has changed and evolved through the years.  That being said, how do I update you on the past year?  Well for starters I finally went back to school in January 2013 and am working on my MA in Marriage and Family Therapy with the hopes of graduating in 2014, pursuing my license, and then eventually my board certification in Christian Sex Therapy.  I know, big dreams right?  I do love having a plan and constantly working to better myself.  It has been a ton of work but I definitely feel like it is where I am suppose to be right now.  I am still an ABA therapist but I did go down to part time when we got pregnant with the littlest Graber... Yes, that is right, in just seven short weeks our little man will be joining our crazy little family.  We are so excited to meet him and I am having a ton of fun working on the nursery.  Of course, I would have huge ambitions of the whole thing being a DIY project from refinishing the furniture, making the bedding, and creating all my own decorations.  Ahhh, such a huge project but you know I love it.  Hopefully I will post pictures in the next few weeks of all of it coming into place. 

Here are some updated pictures of our little family...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews