Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I love this summer!

So my dearest blog, I started you barely and then forgot about you.  I don't have anything inspirational or motivational to share with you tonight but simply wanted to share with you some of the events of this wonderful summer.  The past five and a half weeks have been amazing and Michael and I are loving married life.  We are living in a small duplex right off post which is amazing because I get to see Michael all the time during the day :)  We are savoring every moment we have together seeing that Michael is suppose to deploy at the end of the month.
What have I been doing to stay busy while Michael is working?  I have discovered that I have a passion for baking.  I have been trying new recipes and I must say I think they are turning out well :)  At least Michael is enjoying the home cooked food before he heads back to the sand box.  I also have been catching up on my scrap booking.  I have finished Michaels last deployment, our honeymoon pictures, and now working on our engagement photo shoot. 
Well this is probably a boring overview of the last few weeks but I will try to be better about writing.  Michael has a four day weekend coming up and he has hinted a trip to Austin.  I'll write after :)

Loves

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews