Friday, February 4, 2011

The First Six



Yesterday was our six month anniversary.  I feel so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man!  Unfortunately this special day was celebrated by us on opposite sides of the world.  I wish I could fast-forward the next four months just so I could kiss him again.  The countdown is on!


In the meantime I am running around like a crazy person trying to keep up with my life.  I have been doing good with my working out even if it means getting up early on my days off!  I shall persevere, I shall achieve my goals!
I have decided that good motivation for me would be new running shoes :)  I do love these shoes.

Maybe, just maybe.  First I should get through this crazy weekend of homework!  Three midterms this next week and over 30 pages to write.  Praying for motivation and drive these next few days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews