Thursday, February 10, 2011

Training Update

I know we are not suppose to be prideful people, but I must say I am super proud of myself today.  I got my paper done early today so I had some time to dedicate to sweat and tears at the gym.  Wearing some new underarmour shorts that make me feel sexy and one of my husbands army shirts, I mounted the treadmill and started running.  I was so proud of myself because in between running and walking I was able to go for five miles!  This is half of the distance I will have to go for my race and I know today I could have gone farther but I just get so bored.  I mean seriously, how long am I suppose to stay on a treadmill?  Guarantied, if I had moved my legs a little faster maybe it would not have taken so long.... Anyway, work in progress I guess.
To celebrate I took myself down to Sports Authority to get some much needed new running shoes!  So excited about my new Asics!  Trying them out tomorrow before work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews