Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Back to School

First week of my last term... Happiness!  What does my week look like?  Well here it is...

Monday - I don't have school on Mondays so I decided to spend some quality time in the gym seeing that my 'race' is coming up quick.  A little sweaty and 7.5 miles later I called it a workout, or so I thought.  Heather and I have been talking about biking to some classes this term so we decided to give it a trial run.  22 miles later we were both a little sore. 

Tuesday - Today I had my first capstone class.  Lot of work to do in just a few short weeks.  I will need to finish putting together all my research from my practicum project as well as write an analytical research paper on the struggles of being a homeless teen.  The paper I will have to present at the end of the term as well.  Lots to do!

Wednesday-Saturday - I am heading to Seattle for a few days with some classmates and professors for a national applied anthropology conference.  Should be pretty fun and hopefully I will get to listen to some pretty amazing anthropologists!

Talk about an exciting week back!

1 comments:

19MrHockey said...

Maybe I should read the blog first before texting you about stuff :p lol

Hope you have fun in Seattle. Go Mariners! =]

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews