Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Chocolate Milk


There are things that remind me of him.  Tonight it was seeing chocolate milk in the store :)  In Texas we use to go on date nights and just go driving or stargazing.  Michael would get his Mt. Dew and I would get a chocolate milk.  Seeing it in the store just sent me back there.  

Long days without the love of your life teach you to appreciate the simple things in life.  Seeing couples holding hands, eating lunch together, even just texting remind me of him and to appreciate all the moments together.  The Army separates us for months at a time, but it also teaches us how to love.

Only about 14 weeks separates me from my baby!



2 comments:

Tony and Heather Snyder said...

Getting closer. Praying for you!

Erinn said...

Thanks my dear. Hope the moving in is going well!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews