Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ma Vie

Lacey over at Guinn and Bare It is a fellow army wife who I have met through this wonderful world of blogging.  She is hosting a get to know each other so here are a few things about me!

1.What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
The one chore that I avoid doing if at all possible is cleaning the bathroom!  I think I have all my years working at city pools to thank for this one!

2.What is your favorite body part?

My butt most definitely.  It took me a while but I have learned to embrace my curvyness and appreciate how good it can look in a little black dress :)


3. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?

The only celeb I have been mistaken for is Zeva from NCIS.  Not sure how much of a look-a-like I am but I guess I will leave that one up to you!


4.What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?

I watched Black Hawk Down yesterday.  Always cry during that one.

5. What story does your family always tell about you?

Only one?!  Probably how I hated hiking when I was growing up and would always walk ten steps behind the rest of the family.  What can I say?  I wasn't a super athletic girl...

6. What do you love about blogging?

I am enjoying meeting new people and finding a support group online!

7. What are your passions?

Oh I have so many right now.  I am passionate about helping people in my own community.  I am currently working with homeless youth and see more case management and therapy work in my future.  One thing that really gets to me is human trafficking especially within my own country.  I would love to continue to work with victims to help them reintegrate into mainstream society.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews