Saturday, March 12, 2011

Oh Happiness!

So friends, I can officially say it... I am done with this darn term!  I must say it was busy and with the stress of Michael being gone to, I think I reached my limit.  I am excited for the next two weeks to rejuvenate myself and work on some person goals.  For today that means I got an extra hour of sleep, now I am off to spend some quality time on the treadmill, taking the kids swimming this afternoon, and this evening I plan on going out with a group of friends to celebrate another term down!  Yeah, spring break is never really calmer for me but I hope it will be encouraging.

The last two weeks of school really killed my workout schedule and my eating healthy goals.  I am really going to try to get back into this system.  Less than a month 'til the Pear Blossom run so I got to get moving!

1 comments:

Helene Rund said...

Good luck! Running is one of those things I hate to do but I really ought to start again too.

One term left :)

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews