Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Senior Year


Have I mentioned that I am taking nineteen credits this term?  Yeah, it is too much.  So I am wrapping up dead week right now and something like three presentations and five papers in four days... did I mention that it is too much?

Trying to keep my head above water here and have observed that I have no social life outside of school.  This makes me realize how thankful I am for some of my school friends, namely Heather and Brooke, who keep me smiling and getting assignments in on time.  Can't wait to start my final term with these guys!

Oh, and I can't wait til spring break!  I am going to be house sitting most of the time which will be so nice to have my own space.  Also, going to make a quick trip up to see my little brother at WSU.  Going to make some good memories.  

1 comments:

Connie Mathis said...

Soooo proud of you Erinn - you have such a great attitude!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews